Online Course in Rodents and Household Pest Management (MOOCs Platform)
The objective of the Course is to create a pool of pest control professionals with capacity to manage pest control operations efficiently and to help them have latest knowledge and understanding of biology, identification, habitats and management of rodents and household insect pests. However for obtaining licence for Commercial Pest Control Operations, 15 days training on Urban Integrated Pest Management at NIPHM has to be completed.
Salient Features of the Course
• An online course to be offered in an user-friendly manner under MOOCs platform
• Comprehensive coverage to cater to the sectoral needs
• Availability of reading material for each subject covered under the course
• Comprehensive assessment of the candidates
• A certificate (on successful completion) from NIPHM for better employment prospects for the candidates